Open Enrollment Travel Plans & Calendar; Big Plan Changes Coming!
Welcome to Open Enrollment for Plan Year 2019
The decade is fast coming to a close, and there are some BIG changes coming in a lot of the plans for 2019. For sure we need to set aside some time to meet this year. I want all my clients to be well-prepared for 2019.
As always I will be doing all I can do to see every one of you. Please call me ASAP so that we can set up your appointment. My number is 859.654.0120 extension 1000. You can call that number any time.
Have you sent in your drug list? If not, here is a link to this important document. It’s not required of course. It does however help me to save time. By sending this document to me, I can pre-enter your drugs into Medicare.gov so that I don’t have to do it once I have arrived. This can very often save 5-30 minutes depending on how many you take.
You can get this document HERE or by clicking the picture on the right. Once you open the document, you can then print it, fill it out, and mail it back to me at;
Michael Todd Oldfield
3408 Crimson King Court
Lexington, Kentucky 40517
Below is a general guideline for my travel plans for October 1 – December 7, 2018. This is our entire Medicare Open Enrollment and Pre-Enrollment season. This is my funnest and busiest time of the year. I travel more than 5,000 miles per month to visit with 300-400 clients located all across our great state of Kentucky. During this season I work 7 days per week and mostly 12-14 hour days.
It’s very important for you to understand that I do my best to be to every appointment on time, but I will NOT leave a client if they still have lingering questions. So, this means every appointment has the potential of lasting only 15 minutes… or may run as long as 3 hours. I just never know. So, having said that, if you would like to meet, please be patient with me as I work very hard to serve every Medicare beneficiary.
This year there are also many different venues in which to meet. As always I will be in my Wal-mart (Hamburg location), but in addition to that, I will also be in my office (2808 Palumbo Drive, #204, Lexington, KY, 40509). For out of towner’s I will traveling all over Kentucky on various dates. See below for more information.
ASAP, please call me at 859.654.0120 x1000 so that we can book your appointment.
Travel Plans By Date
For planning, below is where I will be on various days and dates.
- October 1-October 14 – Western Kentucky – Mostly new business visits.
- October 15-December 7, Mon – Thu, 9AM-1PM – Wal-mart in Hamburg – Existing Lexington area clients.
- October 15-December 7, Mon – Thu 2PM-8PM – My Office – Lexington area clients.
- October 19 – Northern Kentucky – New and existing clients.
- October 20 – Eastern Kentucky – Along I-64 – New and existing clients.
- October 27 – October 28 – Eastern Kentucky – Far Eastern – New and existing clients.
- November 3 – Southern Kentucky – New and existing clients.
- November 9 – October 11 – Western Kentucky – New and existing clients.
- November 16 – November 18 – Eastern Kentucky – New and existing clients.
- November 24 – Northern Kentucky – New and existing clients.
- November 25 – Southern Kentucky – New and existing clients.
- November 30 – December 2 – New and existing clients.
Travel Plans By Geography
Or, if it is easier for you, below is a list of where I will be headed in a general sense during the entire season.
- Lexington Area – You can meet with me daily at my office on Mondays – Thursdays from 2PM – 8PM. This is the best place to see me. I book appointments there on the hour (6 per day). You can also meet me at Wal-mart in Hamburg Mondays – Thursdays from 9AM – 1PM. Be sure to call me to book this appointment as there are frequent walk-ups there.
- Western Kentucky – I will be there October 1 – 14 mostly seeing new clients but will also be seen. I will then return November 9 – 11 to visit with existing clients remaining to be seen. There is not a place I do not travel to in Western Kentucky during this season.
- Southern Kentucky – I will be down south of Lexington on November 3rd and on November 25th. I will come through Corbin, London, Berea, Richmond, Danville, Lancaster, and Wilmore, etc.
- Northern Kentucky – I will be up your ways on November 19th, maybe the 20th, and on November 24th.
- Eastern Kentucky – I will make my first trip into Eastern Kentucky on October 20-21. This trip will probably keep me close to I-64. I will hit Winchester, Mt. Sterling, Salt Like, Owingsville, Morehead, Grayson, Flemingsburg, and maybe Ashland and Louisa. Then I will return the following weekend on October 27-28 and dig deeper into Eastern KY and hit places like Pikeville, Inez, Whitesburg, Harlan, Hazard, Salyersville, and many other towns. I will finish Eastern Kentucky with another 3 day trip on November 16 – November 18.
This is the plan. Of course, it’s subject to a LOT of change. If you have referrals, please have them call me ASAP, so I can get them booked the same time as I get your appointment scheduled (to save time). I LOVE referrals. They are the lifeblood of my business. Please have them call me and mention your name.
They can reach me at 859.654.0120 x1000
Love All The Testimonials
I am just so thankful to the nearly 100 people that have sent in testimonials concerning the work I do. To leave a real life testimonial, go HERE!