Step 2 – Review Professional Seat Assignments
Below is a list of industries in which our membership may represent. A Member is entitled to hold one industry seat and we will have no duplicates. Each seat represents one vote on club business.
FINANCIAL SERVICES – 8 Seats
- Life Insurance Products
- Health Insurance Products
- Property & Casualty Products
- Business Insurance Products
- Employee Supplemental Benefits
- Securities Broker (Stocks & Bonds, etc.)
- Accounting Services
- Legal – Personal
REAL ESTATE SERVICES – 16 Seats
- Realtor – Residential
- Realtor – Commercial
- Realtor – Farm
- Property Management Services
- Lawn Care & Landscaping
RETAIL SERVICES – 7 Seats
- Automotive – New
- Automotive – Used
- Clothing – Men’s
- Clothing – Women’s
- Technology – Computers, Devices, etc.
- Cellular Services
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES – 7 Seats
- Barber – Men
- Stylist – Women
- Trauma / Drug / Addiction Counseling
- Senior Care
MARKETING – 6 Seats
- Web Site Design
- Digital Advertising
- Graphic Arts
- Content Management Services (Word Press / Joomla, etc.)
- Print Media
Others Coming… TOTAL – 44 Seats, 3/31/2019
Being a member does not require that you take on any leadership role in the organization. Should you desire to serve, there will certainly be those opportunities. Taking on one of these responsibilities, you make a commitment to hold the role for one year. We will vote in December each year for the coming year’s officers. Some may hold their role for a number of years.
- Club President – providers leadership and direction, organization, systems, and overall build of club.
- Club Secretary – Primarily responsible for tracking meetings discussions, keeping membership organized and printing of all needed materials.
- Club Treasurer – Responsibilities include keeping up with finances, membership dues, account status and notifying other leaders when payments are late. Responsible for issuing all awards for meetings, paying tabs, etc.
- Social Media Director – In charge of posting events on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup, etc. Responsible for message laid out by team across all media platforms.
INDUSTRY TEAM LEADERS
These individuals are responsible for development of their industry, adding of additional seats that make sense, and recruitment of individuals to fill those seats.
Step 3 – Go to Registration for New Members