YFB Overview Webinar
March 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC-5Free
Let me share with you a little industry history. The concept’s used by YFB® have been around since around 1980. Check out R. Nelson Nash’s book “Becoming Your Own Banker“. He is considered the “grandfather” of this idea. And while that is the case, it is really Pamela Yellen who make the idea’s more widely known through her New York Times Best Seller / Wall Street Journal Best Seller “Bank on Yourself” which was released in 2008. She is the “mother” of our industry. LOL
Then, around 2010, our “father” Larry McLean launched YourFamily Bank® and has taken the industry to a whole new level. In fact, during the most recent years of 2016-2018 alone, YFB® created banks for their clients and will have saved them more than $171Million in interest and will have created more than $1.4Billion in retirement income by the time they retire; if they follow their plan’s (according to YFB).
During this short 30 minute presentation Todd Oldfield will walk us through the “7 Steps” you need to use to change your life forever, eliminate all your debt, and RETIRE GRAND one day.
We do not teach that you have to live on rice and beans, cut up all your credit cards, and have no fun. Just the opposite. He will teach you how to change the way you think about interest, and learn how to pay yourself, rather than others. Think of this as “Dave Ramsey” on steroids; but with fun!
Join us and learn. The purpose of the event is to expand your thinking. Attend and you will receive some freebies;
- Your Own “Big Picture Debt Report”. Todd will make time to meet with you sometime after the luncheon and arrange for you to receive you own “Big Picture Debt Report”; a comprehensive document that will show YOU exactly how long it will take YOU to pay off YOUR debt going the way you are going now, doing what you are doing; AND; how long YFB will get you out of debt; GUARANTEED. There is zero cost or obligation for this information.
Is YFB® Right For You?
It is not our desire to waste your time… or ours. Answer the following questions in your head. If you answer “yes” to any of them, then you probably should come and learn. If you answer “yes” to ALL of them… then you need to just go ahead and call Todd and not wait for the luncheon.
- Do you have a mortgage, student loan debt, credit cards, and automobile loans?
- Do you know how much you truly owe? Bet you don’t.
- Do you know when you will be debt free? What month in what year?
- Do you know how much interest you are really paying?
- Do you know how you will pay for your children’s college education?
- Do you know how you will retire? How certain are you about retirement? Are you positive it is going to go well?
- What about illness? If you got really sick, how would you pay to fight it?
- What about long-term care later in life? How are you going to pay for it?
What Will I Teach You?
- HELP you to develop a plan with guarantees that will change and transform your life over the coming years. Nothing less than that.
- TEACH you how to shift the volume of interest you spend each month. Right now you are probably paying more interest than you think… and to someone else.
- ASSIST you to become your own bank! Pay the interest to yourself rather than someone else. Yep. It’s possible.
- We will WORK TOGETHER to create a plan that will pay off your debt faster than you can imagine; even if you just took out a 30 year loan or refinanced (always a mistake). We can have you out of debt in about 9 years.
Come join us. The information will be incredible. But, also rest assured. No BS. No Hype. No pressure applied of any type. This is just now our way. We are not hear to sell you anything. We are not here to talk you into anything. We have a brilliant, force of nature; a mathematical system that when used correctly shifts the burden of interest from where you are paying others… to where you can begin paying yourself.
The presentation itself will run only 30-40 minutes. Questions will take a little longer.
Todd Oldfield’s is an authorized representative of YourFamily Bank® of Saint Augustine, Florida and boasts more than 13 years in the financial services industry including seven years as a stock broker; mostly with Dean Witter Reynolds in the late 80’s and early 90’s. After twenty years as an executive recruiter in healthcare, he then returned as a financial adviser in 2012 and now serves more than four hundred clients in the states of Kentucky and Indiana. His practice focuses on finding conservative, guaranteed ways to save for retirement, creating income streams, and getting people out of debt; while at the same time saving as much as possible on their healthcare expense (the #1 reason American’s file bankruptcy every year). Todd is a licensed adviser in Kentucky, Indiana, and Texas and holds life, health insurance licenses and in the past has held numerous securities licenses including 6, 7, 63, 24, 25 and managed futures licenses.