5 Things to Teach You…
When you boil down all the information, from all the sources, and all the opinions from all the people really Medicare is not that complicated. There are just really 5 global topics that you need to know about.
It is my pleasure to share with you my thoughts on these subjects.
- Tip 1 – When, Where, Why and How to Enroll in Medicare A and/or B
- Tip 2 – Medicare Does Not Pay For Everything Even on Medicare Approved Items
- Tip 3 – What’s the Best Way for Me to Backup My Medicare?
- Tip 4 – If I Chose a MedicareAdvantage (MA-PD) Plan, Then Do I Chose an HMO, PPO or Other Type?
- Tip 5 – Be Sure to Use Medicare.gov to Research Costs & Savings
If you chose to meet with me at any time, and allow me to assist you in the navigation of these topics, then I will add one other tip for you to consider. You may be eligible for other assistances (“LIS”, Medicaid, etc). As a client, I will help you figure this out at well.
Lastly, I believe in staying organized. As a client, I will present you a FREE gift to help you keep all your healthcare matters organized.
Just simply give me a call to 859.654.0120 extension 1000.